Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When I say that I love you

Hmmmm.... aku lagi dengerin lagunya VOG, itu lagu dah lama banget, jaman aku SMA. Pernah dapet pinjeman kasetnya dari temen saat aku down & ngerasa sendirian.
Sekarang aku nyari MP3nya aja susah kale..... tapi pada akhirnya dapet juga, langsung copy aja ke MP4 baru ku, biar bisa dengerin klo lagi pengen.


When I say that I love you ...
by V.O.G

You feel that you lonely,
doesn't mean that you're alone ...

You feel that no body wants you,
it doesn't mean that no one cares about you ...

Listen to the words I say,
I will always by your side ...

You mean everything to Me,
I will never leave you, 'cause I love you so ...

You feel that you're nothing,
but for Me you're something beautifull,

You think that you can't do anything,
but you can do a lot of things with me ...

Listen to the words I say,
I will always by your side ...

You mean everything to Me,
I will never leave you, 'cause I love you so ...

When I say that I love you,
it means I give the best for you ...

When I say that I love you,
I will give everything for you ...

No more tears for the future ... and blame for the past ...
I'll give everything When I say that I love you ...

I want you to know,
that I die for you ...
I want you to know,
that I gave all my live for you,

When I say that I love you ... I really do ...


Thx JC for ur love, no body can give me love like yours

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VOG? Yg ada Franky Sihombingnya bukan? Dapat darimana mp3nya? kirim linknya ke emailku doong.. hehehe..
a k u @ t u s u k g i g i . c o m
(sengaja dijarangin biar gak kena spam/junk mail :P)
thx before ya..

.: AngeL :. said...

wah enak itu lagunya :)
meskipun jadul tp stil fresh klo dinyanyiin

Henry Mandiri said...

hmmm... gw juga suka nich lagu.
tapi, gw denger nya udah lama banget
sejak zaman kuliah di surabaya.

di the best of franky sihombing.
kalau VOG kayaknya lebih bagus karena gw gk begitu suka suara nya franky, just his song not his voice...

Chika said...

Ya kan nggak penting siapa yang nyanyi, yang penting kata-katanya bisa jadi berkat dan bisa menguatkan banyak orang.
GBU all

Anonymous said...

kamu punya chordnya gak?? kunci gitar
kirim ke jesus_is_myway@yahoo.co.id

Anonymous said...

aku juga mau lagunya "when I say that I love you, tolong klo ada yang punya kirimin ke e-mailku: hahahihi_chemistry@yahoo.com.Please yach, aku pengen banget